Developed with multiple medallist Gareth Hughes to allow a greater connection with his horse, the forward seat precisely aligns the rider more ‘in’ over the horse’s centre of balance.
The Gareth Monoflap benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range (see design details below), plus the following performance-enhancing details:
- Surface-mounted thigh block gives the experienced rider support without restricting their position
- Patented Performance Panel is proven to help the horse move more freely, improving extension, flexion and gait symmetry
- Use the shoulder blocks to fine tune the amount of leg support the rider requires
- Customise the blocks to allow the rider to sit squarely on a horse with asymmetrical shoulders
- Luxurious, super-grippy Italian calf leather
Seat sizes and flap options: 10 combinations (see chart below)
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.